Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage for a test drive to facilitate this review. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.
Why I Love the 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage
I love the 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage. Let me get that out there right away. It’s a fun little car. And although it’s compact, the 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage has a surprising amount of room for both passengers and cargo. Mitsubishi really made the most of the interior space of this car. It’s just an all-around joy to drive.
My 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage Experience
As part of our summer road trip, my family and I had the opportunity to pick up in NYC a 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage, and we had a great time in it. I have to be honest. When I first saw the car, I thought, “There’s no way that me, Marilu, hubby (who is a big guy!) and all of our luggage are going to fit in there!” I was totally wrong. There is a surprising amount of room inside the Mirage when you open the doors. I was quite pleased with the amount of leg room afforded all of us, and we had plenty of room for our luggage with a little room to spare.
We took our road trip in “Pinky” a lovely, Plasma Purple driving machine that was totally comfy and roomy! In addition to the roominess and the super fun color, the 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage has a wonderful look to it. Most sub-compacts have a distinctly “sub-compact” feel. You know what I’m talking about. They have that boxy, dinky, toy car feel about them that really takes the fun out of driving. Not the 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage. It has a wonderful, playful style that compliments its size perfectly.
What Makes the 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage So Great
- Price – The Mirage starts at $12,995.00, making it an extremely affordable brand new car.
- “Best” Awards – The 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage has received multiple awards such as “Best All-Around Performance” and “Best Environmental Performance” in the mini-compact class. That means that although it’s a small car, it’s loaded with safety and performance features to rival a bigger car.
- Space – You would not BELIEVE the sheer amount of space that’s inside the 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage. It’s pretty amazing, really. Mitsubishi managed to use every inch of space possible in their design to make the Mirage both compact and roomy. That’s impressive.
- Gas Mileage – This little beauty gets 37 mpg city and 44 mpg highway. We filled it up with $12!
- Warranty – The Mirage comes with a 10 year/100,000 mile Powertrain Limited Warranty and 5 year/unlimited Roadside Assistance.
- Great Extras – Keyless entry, power windows and door locks, Bluetooth capability, CD player, and available navigation system.
The 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage – A Sub-Compact Dynamo
My family had a wonderful time in NYC driving the 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage. We got to have a ton of family time, experience the road together, and we did it all in style with a great little care. The 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage is deceptive in its compact size. With a small design, substantial interior space, great gas mileage, and a wonderful look, the Mirage is a great pick for anyone who doesn’t need or want a full-size car.
- Best Buy Open House Event 1/19 - 01/18/2019
- Captain Marvel Posters Just Released - 01/18/2019
- Garnier Fructis Hair Care Moneymaker This Week! - 01/17/2019
- Alka-Seltzer Plus Allergy FREE - 01/16/2019
- SWEET!! Forto Coffee Shot Moneymaker Right Now! - 01/16/2019
- Scott Comfort Plus Bath Tissue 12 Rolls Only $0.15 Per Roll!! Deal Starts 1/13! - 01/15/2019
- Crest Pro-Health or Complete Toothpaste FREE! - 01/15/2019
- Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Only $1.05 Each!! Stock Up! - 01/14/2019
- Valentine’s Day – Sweet Treats to Share! - 01/14/2019
- Celentano Cheese Ravioli Only $0.75! - 01/14/2019