Wreck-It Ralph 2 just released a new teaser trailer to keep us all on the hook until its release on November 21, 2018. Ralph Breaks The Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 follows the story of Ralph as he leaves Litwak’s video arcade and heads out into the unknown of the internet. Along with his friend, Vanellope von Schweetz, Ralph scours the web for a replacement part to save Vanellope’s game, Sugar Rush. It’s going to be a ton of fun, as the new trailer shows us.
Wreck-It Ralph 2 – He’s At It Again
Oh, Ralph, you’re crazy! When are you going to learn? Luckily for us, he won’t. I love this trailer, and I think I’ll love the movie even more. The internet looks vibrant and exciting. And there were some real gems in this trailer. I can’t wait for the movie!
Wreck-It Ralph 2 Hits Theaters This November
Ralph Breaks The Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 is coming to theaters everywhere on November 21, 2018. It looks to have just as much comedy, heart, and vibrant energy as the first film, and I for one, can’t wait to see it!
For more info on Wreck-It Ralph:
- Sunday Coupon Inserts March 18 - 03/18/2018
- Heinz Ketchup Only $1.69 - 03/17/2018
- FREE Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser - 03/17/2018
- Publix – Purina ONE Assorted Cat Food Only $2.63 - 03/17/2018
- Dole Sliced Pineapple Only $1.12 - 03/17/2018
- Bush’s Chili Beans FREE - 03/17/2018
- Annie’s Homegrown Macaroni & Cheese Only $0.24 - 03/16/2018
- Listerine UltraClean Access Flosser FREE - 03/16/2018
- Lime-A-Way Cleaner Only $0.25 - 03/16/2018
- Clairol Hair Color Products Only $3.49 - 03/16/2018